Greg Perkins has 21 years of experience representing clients in the areas of real estate transactions, small business matters, homeowners associations, and land use matters. Originally from Columbus, Ohio, Greg has lived in Colorado for 24 years and in the Vail Valley since 1997. Prior to moving to the Valley, Greg practiced law for a mid-sized regional law firm in Denver, and in-house for a national restaurant chain.
- Representation of buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real property transactions
- Specific expertise in advising foreign persons regarding ownership of real property in the United States
- Representation of developers in complex, common interest community planning and documentation, as well as contractual and general real estate matters, including:
- Master association and numerous residential and mixed-use condominium and townhome associations as part of the redevelopment of the base village at Aspen Highlands, Colorado
- Master association, residential and mixed-use condominium and townhome associations as part of the redevelopment of the base village at Big Mountain Ski Area, Whitefish, Montana
- Multiple townhome and condominium associations for projects in Eagle County, Colorado
- Representation of common interest communities in their operations, governance, enforcement, contracts, and collection matters, including:
- 800+ unit residential master association in Edwards, Colorado
- Mixed-use office, residential, and hotel condominium complex, consisting of several buildings, in downtown Denver, Colorado
- Large mixed-use master association in Keystone, Summit County, Colorado
- Mixed-use office, residential, and retail condominium project in the Denver Tech Center
- Numerous smaller residential, commercial and mixed-use condominium and townhome projects
- Representation of landlords and tenants in complex commercial leasing matters
- Representation of property owners in zoning and land use matters, real estate secured lending, easements, and general real estate matters.
- Representation of businesses in corporate or limited liability company formation and operation. Expertise in business purchase and sale transactions.
Member, Colorado Bar Association
Former Member, Colorado Bar Association Real Estate Section Council
General Counsel, Habitat for Humanity of Eagle and Lake Counties
Juris Doctor, University of Colorado School of Law, 1993, Order of the Coif
Bachelor of Arts, Kenyon College, 1987