The fastest growing form of housing in the United States today is Common Interest developments – planned-unit development of single family homes, townhomes, condominiums or apartments. The Vail Valley is no exception, with hundreds of homeowners associations (HOAs) incorporated in Eagle County. The Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act governs common interest developments in our state.
Wear Travers Perkins can assist with preparation or amendment of governing documents, interpretation of documents, development of rules, regulations, policies and procedures, property management contracts, contract review, redevelopment or construction issues, enforcement or any other HOA needs which may arise.
- Representation of Associations and their Boards of Directors
- HOA Formation in Development Phase
- Amendment of Existing Governing Documents
- Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act and Other Legal Compliance Matters
- Assessment Issues and Collections
- Rules and Regulations
- HOA Policies